What is the secret to losing weight Adele ?



Singer Adele Adkins looks sensational after her stunning post-baby weight loss. Adele, who credited an alcohol-free vegetarian diet and running workouts for her jaw-dropping weight loss, recently stopped smoking cigarettes and limits sugar consumption.

Adele, who's considering a tour to support her new album "25," cut back on sugar, but refuses to follow a low-carb diet. "I'd never deprive myself like that!" Adkins told Rolling Stone. The former couch potato also started working out regularly, even though she hates to exercise.

"I mainly moan," Adkins joked of her exercise routine. "I'm not, like, skipping to the f*cken gym. I don't enjoy it. [I want] to get in shape for myself, but not to be a size zero or anything like that".


 

Adele, 27, has stayed out of the public eye since giving birth to son Angelo in October 2012. After childbirth, Adele made headlines after unveiling her dramatic weight loss. Adele's weight loss secrets were a vegetarian diet and running workouts,Celebrity Health & Fitness reported.

Adkins has not disclosed her weight or how many pounds she lost, but it appears Adele has dropped at least 50 pounds based on before-and-after photo comparisons.

I’m trying to be veggie. I have to be really healthy and stuff like that.

I can find another way of getting all the stuff out of meat you need. I hate that tofu stuff, though. It’s rank. Whenever I’m about to eat meat, I always see my little dog’s eyes.”

Adele said her fiance, Simon Konecki, inspired her to go vegetarian. While she's slim now, Adkins refuses to exploit her sexuality to sell her music.

Adele says she has turned out numerous requests to pose nude for Playboy. Interestingly, Adele says her being plus size has probably helped her career.

"Would I show my body off if I was thinner? Probably not, because my body is mine," said Adele. "Sometimes I'm curious to know if I would have been as successful if I wasn't plus-size. I think I remind everyone of themselves. It's relatable because I'm not perfect, and I think a lot of people are portrayed as perfect, unreachable and untouchable."

0 comments:

Post a Comment